GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
1. Explore pathology of toxic stress levels and scales used to measure it. The scale used to measure is Perceived Stress Scale- 10 Item 2. Complete the Stress Management scale located in the course module and provide a summary of findings. 3. Identify an intervention useful for stress management: exercise ( walking)
4. Research the intervention selected and cite evidence of effectiveness providing cultural considerations that may impact success of the intervention
5. Outline motivational techniques: ( Three aspects of positive engagement:
Establish trusting and mutually respectful working relationship. Agreement on treatment goals, Collaboration on mutually negotiated tasks) used to develop an effective stress management plan
6. Develop two SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Time bound) that will be used to monitor the effectiveness of the management plan. (EX SMART goals – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely…Example: I will lose five pounds by avoiding soft drinks over the next three months.)
You can use this as one.. I made this up…..I will reduce my stress level by walking by the lake five times a week for the next two months. 7. 3-5 page paper using APA format 8. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format – 3 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
9. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
10. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
11. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
12. Include a minimum of 5 professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
13. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25