GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
1. Format: 12-point, readable font; 1.5 line spacing.
2. Pages must be properly numbered.
3. Word count: Minimum target 2,000 words (excluding Cover Page, Table of Contents, and Reference List). 4. Table of Contents (a list of headings covered in the paper correlated to page numbers) must be included.
5. Body of the paper must provide research about the topic; sources must be appropriately identified with APA in-text citations correlated to a Reference List.
6. Insights section at the end summarizing what you learned – overall insights about concepts researched and personal insights.
7. Minimum of 10 references in the Reference List (in alphabetical order
This is a Research Paper. Any paragraphs containing research must contain APA citations of sources you have referenced correlated to an alphabetical Reference List.
For this assignment, imagine you are starting up a business venture in Nanaimo, British Columbia. As the founder of the company you want to be successful therefore you will follow the Strategic Management Process studied in class. This is a research paper and, as a general rule, each paragraph in your paper should contain citations correlated to an alphabetical Reference List. You will need to use your imagination for this assignment however you are required to research and provide references for all the business concepts in “BOLD” below. You will need to research each of the business concepts BOLDED below. Each of the numbered section headings be-low must have its own section and will form the structure of both your paper and your Table of Contents. The research is intended to introduce you to information that was not covered in class. Do not just regurgitate information covered in class – go deeper. Following the “Research” section will be an “Application” section stating how this concept/research applies to your “imagined” organization, e.g., your organization’s Values.
1. Cover page. (See below; also see the Writing Centre’s guide here.)
2. Introduction: Your business concept, business name, and reason for choosing the name (Use your imagination!)
3. Organizational Values – Research + Application section: Explain the concept and list a minimum of 5 values for your organization and elaborate on each. Each “Value” must have its own Heading.
4. Vision Statement – Research + Application section: Explain the concept and state your Vision Statement
5. Mission Statement – Research + Application section: Explain the concept and state your Mission Statement
6. Organizational Goals – Research + Application section: Explain the concept and record at least three of your SMART goals. List each SMART Goal as a separate bulleted item with a full explanation.
7. SWOT Analysis – Research + Application section: Explain the concept and record at least 3 items in each category of your SWOT ‘table’. Create a separate heading for each of the four SWOT areas. Explain your entries in more depth after the table (paragraph/essay format).
8. Organization chart – Research + Application section: Explain the concept and Include your chart with a minimum of 8 positions. Be sure to include the Job Titles on the Organization Chart. Job descriiptions are not required. (Note: You may have one person in your organization acting in more than one position: this is quite common with new, smaller businesses. Entrepreneurs often do many jobs: HR, Management, Finance, Operations, and so on with Accounting outsourced. This is fine, but their organization chart should still recognize and show those positions.
9. Target Market – Research + Application section: Explain the concept and clearly state your target market and elaborate/explain.
10. Competitive Advantage and Strategy – Research + Application section: Explain these concepts. Discuss your company’s competitive advantage and clearly state its strategy. Support your position. (Example thoughts: What are these for your company? Why would customers deal with you instead of your competition? How does your strategy fit into Porter’s Generic Strategies model studied in the course materials?
11. Insights section (minimum 250 words) – personal insights gained through this exercise.
12. Reference List (APA style; APA citations in the body of your paper)
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25