GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
1. The FINAL format should include a title page, a table of contents (if longer than 10 pages), be double-spaced with 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font and be written in 3rd person (NO personal pronouns). Number the pages.
2. Part I: SWOT Analysis Include illustrations for the SWOT (i.e., aim for at least four graphs, tables, etc.) analyzed and include Figure # at the top with the subject or title (source: at the bottom of the illustration or graph if the data or content needs to be cited. A paragraph or two explaining the content should follow each illustration. Follow the detailed outline (headings and subheadings) that is provided in the course.
3. Part II – Building on Part I. Formulate strategies based on the SWOT analysis. Provide justifications for your recommendations. Provide a 5-Year Timeline for implementing your recommendations linked to 5-year budget requirements for the recommendations.
3. At a minimum, the final paper (combined Part I and Part II sections) will be 12-15 pages – NOT including the title page, Table of Content or References. The analysis portion should have 20 different references cited in-text using proper APA or MLA citation format and at the end in a Works Cited or References page.
4. Identify and explain issues, analyze evidence, assess assumptions, and define your own perspectives and positions.
Strategic Plan: Part I – SWOT Situational Analysis
In preparation for Part I students will develop an A-Z Glossary of Terms to use in in the Strategic Plan and develop a “client” profile that includes the organization’s current mission, programs or services, budget, mandates, and leadership.
Then following the information provided in the textbook and the General Criteria listed above, develop a SWOT “situational analysis” on your chosen government agency or department. Following the detailed outline (headings and subheadings) provided in the course, analyze all of the aspects identified in the SWOT. You may use examples of ‘best practices’ in other agencies, or programs national or international for comparison.
Strategic Plan: Part II – Strategy Formulation. Building on Part I continue the written assignment. Following the information provided in the textbook and the General Criteria listed above, develop a 5-Year Timeline for implementing your recommendations. Link all recommendations to the 5-year budget requirements for the recommendations.
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25