GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
Topic: Explain the benefits of engagement in education and in the community for students. How does engagement positively impact their learning and help them to be successful? COVID-19 has made it difficult for many students to feel engaged. Make a plan for yourself: what can you do to increase your engagement at KCC and/or in the local community, despite COVID-19? Include at least 3 changes you can make or actions you can take.
Length: 550 words (minimum) – 700 words (maximum)
Guidelines: – Address all parts of the topic/ criteria in a well-developed, well-organized academic essay.
Be sure to follow the essay structure (introduction, development, conclusion)
– At least 2 sources are required from the references below are required. You must use at least 1 article plus one other source (article, movie, and data attached below). – DO NOT include outside research (i.e. no information from Google searches or other articles) – only use our class sources and your own opinions/ experiences.
– OPTIONAL: You may use 1 quotation (no more than one) in this essay. Make sure your quotation is used effectively and follows APA format.
– Include in-text references and a reference list in appropriate APA format.
References that you can use:
Lopez, S. (2014). Not enough students are ready to be successful. Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://thegallupblog.gallup.com/2014/04/gallup-releases-new-insights-into- state.html. Nakaso, D. (2015, May 17).
Carving a Future. Honolulu Star-Advertiser. Honolulu, HI. Willms, J. D. (2003). Student engagement at school: A sense of belonging and participation: Results from PISA 2000. Publications de l’OCDE.
Woolford, K. (2013). The Haumana. Hawai’i: Hula Nation Filmworks.
VERY IMPORTANT: Before you write, you should fill in the outline box that I have attached in the green grid below (Essay’s outline.docx) You can download and just type in there.
Something to focus on in particular
1. Do not forget the “thesis” in the last sentence of the introduction. In the introduction, there is an effective thesis and it is linked to the topic of each paragraph. Please make each topic in each paragraph be linked/connected to the thesis in the introduction because the thesis has to be an intro to each paragraph. The topic of the body paragraph must contain the words contained in the thesis.
2. The summary/conclusion of the body paragraph has to be summed up well in every paragraph. At the end of every paragraph, there should be a summary of each paragraph as a summary.
3. The last paragraph of the essay is the summary paragraph. Therefore, please ensure that the summary paragraph is linked and connected to or related to the introduction or thesis. But it’s not like copying the thesis, just keeping it relevant and summarizing everything mentioned in the conclusion in the last paragraph.
4. Do not forget to use intext reference!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25