GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
Examine some of the ways people hear about change using yourself as an example. Think about changes you have experienced at work or school. You are to select an actual change that occurred. This paper is about the process, not the topic of the change that occurred. You are analyzing how this was introduced, implemented, and evaluated.
1. How did you first hear about the change? How were you informed? Was the introduction of the change effective? Do you agree with the way it was introduced? How would you have preferred to be informed? How could the announcement have been improved?
2. Describe the nature of change and impact on organizational unit. Briefly describe the main points of the intended change and what outcomes were expected. Clearly state when this change occurred.
3. Discuss the communication channels that occurred related to the change. Include formal and informal types of communication. Include any relevant examples and significant players.
4. Change process- Describe the change and include formal change theory and professional articles in your discussion. What strategies were used? What motivation was used? Does the change process support the literature or not?
5. Reflection and conclusion: How has this analysis influenced your awareness of the change process? Why is change necessary for organizations and how did this change impact the environment you assessed?
Paper should be in APA, 3-4 pages, using at least 2 peer-reviewed articles.
Please find peer 2 reviewed articles based on my assignment topic listed above . Please answer all of the questions that are listed above. The paper should be about changes a CNA experienced post COVID. Like mask mandates . Providing care to COVID patients, having to social distance while in the work place . These are just a few explames you can explore. Make sure the articles are within the last 2 years. You can speak in first person
Apa format and include references in apa format style
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25