GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
EXAMPLE WHAT MY INSTRUCTOR REQUIRES FOR MY OUTLINE INFORMATIVE SPEECH
This is for a 10-minute speech so is waaaaaaay longer than any outline you’ll do for this
2. The body of the outline needs to be double-spaced (for-real double-spaced, where
sentences that go on multiple lines are still double-spaced), but it doesn’t matter if the
stuff at the top is.
3. Main points are Roman numerals, sub points are capital letters, sub sub points are Arabic
numerals (aka “regular” numbers)
4. YOUR OUTLINE SHOULD NOT ONLY BE MUCH SHORTER, YOU DON’T NEED
TO HAVE THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF SUB AND/OR SUB SUB POINTS
SHOWN HERE!! This is just an example of how the formatting looks – DO NOT COPY
General Purpose: To Inform
Specific Purpose: To inform the class about Disneyland California Adventure.
Thesis: Many people assume that there is only one Disneyland, but there is another Disneyland
just around the corner, DisneylandCalifornia Adventure, whose popularity is quickly catching up
with the original.
I. Just like Disneyland, California Adventure offers the latest in roller coasters, themed
rides, and amusements to thrill the kids.
A. There are a variety of roller coasters, from California Screamin’ to the Grizzly
Rapids, and Mullholland Madness.
1. California Screamin’ is Disney’s first upside-down roller coaster that
propels you to speeds of 65 miles per hour.
2. Mullholland Madness is a very popular mini-coaster that has been
sweeping the West Coast
B. Themed lands, like “A Bug’s Land,” are geared toward the younger set.
1. Heimlich’s Chew Chew Train takes kids around a track where they get to
use all of their senses on their journey.
2. Flick’s Flyers is a themed ride that has “balloons” made of leaves and
twigs that spin tiny riders around a centerpiece.
C. There are costumed characters that entertain young children in the Hollywood
from the most hardened of critics.
1. Disney-themed performances run daily in Hollywood, almost every hour.
2. There are also Hollywood based performances designed to spark young
II. California Adventure is also attracting attention as a food destination for critics
A. The Vineyard Room is a four-star Italian restaurant featuring world-class cuisine
and wine from California’s best vineyards.
1. It specializes in Italian cuisine, with a flair for pastas.
2. To match the cuisine, the décor is authentic Italian, just like you would
expect from Disney.
3. Of course it wouldn’t be Italian without wine; you can take a tour of the
on-site winery to see how what you drink evolved.
B. There is wine and beer tasting throughout the park in designated areas with cutoff
D. Of course you can’t forget the standard Disney fare that has expanded to include
unique food with a Disney twist
1. The tortilla factory has a tour where you can make your own tortilla, in the
shape of a mouse if you’d like.
2. You wouldn’t be at Disneyland without the pancakes shaped like Mickey
I. Disney’s California Adventure is also attracting couples that don’t even have children.
A. Disney’s resort, the Grand Californian located within the park, has become a
major destination for both weddings and honeymoons, and people just looking for
1. The Grand Californian has done over 600 weddings since it opened in
2. California Adventure has become the 7th leading destination for
honeymooners in California.
3. The Mandara spa at the Grand Californian offers relaxation and solitude
from the bustling California Adventure.
B. There are adult themed attractions such as the Paradise Pier, which looks and feels
like a real boardwalk, and the Golden State walkway, which features fountains
1. Paradise Pier includes a man-made lake that is filled with over 3 million
gallons of water.
2. Golden State walkway and gardens invite visitors to wander and relax
along a 2-mile stretch.
My OUTLINE INFORMATIVE SPEECH IS FOR COVID-19
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25