GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
For this first assignment, you will be utilizing an on-line simulation module on the IRIS website, from the Peabody School at Vanderbilt University. These modules assist educators with unpacking the challenges of helping all learners succeed in the classroom. This particular module is on inclusive teaching practices.
View the following module on inclusion from the Iris Center (http://iris.peabody.vanderbilt.edu/module/agc/challenge/#content) and answer the questions at the end. Your assignment should be written as a Microsoft Word document and uploaded in Moodle.
Your response and answer to the simulation assignment is typically in a ‘paper’ where you will respond to specific questions and prompts and then reflect overall on the topic. So, the responses for these assignments should follow the simulation format which typically begins with a few questions for you to answer before you begin. Information is then provided in the way of various perspectives and resources (some written, some media, etc), and toward the end of the simulation, you are asked to consider new questions and revisit your answers to the initial questions.
You may choose to answer in either a question/answer or paragraph format. There is no intended word or page count – simply write until it is done and keep the grading rubric in the “Getting Started” section of Moodle in mind when you do so. Keep in mind that this is an assignment to assess what you know and have learned about inclusion in schools. So even though this is not a research paper, all of those norms still apply – professional language, citation of sources, and works cited at the end.
In summary, your simulation assignment should consist of the following components: (All seven needed for full credit consideration)
1. Your responses to the questions posed in the “Initial Thoughts” section
2. Your responses to the questions in the “Assessment” section
3. Revisit your responses to the Initial Thoughts questions after reviewing the Perspectives and Resources section – what would you change from your initial ideas?
4. Summarize your thoughts – what ideas and questions do you have regarding this content?
5. Name an instructional accommodation that you could use with a student with a learning disability in reading – what is it, why would it be helpful?
6. How does this simulation apply to your current placement and/or your work with students?
7. How can you expand this topic in relation to your teaching and your student’s learning?
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25