GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
*I would prefer for my writer to be a native english speaker from the United States please.
*All information crucial to my paper is listed below and included in the file: “Rubric for Professional Paper”
*References must be within the last 5 years and from professional journal articles and nursing organization websites
*The professional nursing role to be written about: nurse midwife.
*I wrote a paragraph so you can better understand my writing style.
Rubric for Professional Paper
Produce an informational paper on a professional nursing role. This paper will be written in your own words, using professional journal articles and nursing organization websites as references. The paper should be 3-5 pages in length.
• APA format is required. This includes a cover page, running head and reference page
• All references must be within the last 5 years and you need at least 3 references
• Include the following
o Introduction: What is the professional nursing role you are researching?
o Educational preparation: Is there specific training required for this professional nursing role? Is there a certification available, and if so, what is the process for obtaining it?
o Scope of practice: What is the focus of this role?
o Publications and organizations: What specific nursing journals and professional organizations would a nurse in this role need to help succeed?
o Conclusion: Summarize the paper and tell why you are interested in this particular role.
Grading Rubric for Professional Paper
1. Introduction included clear descriiption of the nursing role being researched. (10 points)
2. Provided thorough descriiption of the educational requirements and or any specialized training associated with this professional nursing role. (20 points)
3. Reviewed the scope of practice: What is the focus of the nursing role? (20 points)
4. Publications and organizations: What specific nursing journals and professional organizations would a nurse in this role need to help succeed? (20 points)
5. Conclusion: Summarized the paper and old why interested in this particular nursing role. (10 points)
6. Information presented in a clear and logical manner that engaged the reader; proper grammar/spelling/punctuation-no more than 2 errors in paper. (10 points)
7. APA Format with cover page (2), correct page numbers and placement (2), correct margins and font (2), reference page in correct format (2), and at least 3 references (2) within the last 5 years. (10 possible)
Total points possible = 100
Certified Nurse-Midwife Professional Nursing Role
A Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM) is an advanced-practice registered nurse who specializes in women’s reproductive health and childbirth and assists women throughout preconception, pregnancy, childbirth, post-partum, and newborn care (RegisteredNursing.org Staff Writers, 2021). While CNM’s focus on gynecologic and family planning services, they also provide care to women throughout their lives. CNM’s deliver primary care such as annual and physical exams, nutritional counseling, and prescribing medications. CNM’s have specific educational requirements and undergo specialized training and are an essential part of promoting women’s health and disease prevention.
RegisteredNursing.org Staff Writers. (2021, July 9). How to Become a Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)? || RegisteredNursing.org. Registered Nursing. https://www.registerednursing.org/nurse-midwife/
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25