GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
General items to consider when composing your paper:
1. While not required, it’s great to include a title page. It adds to the presentation. INCLUDE A TITLE PAGE.
2. Generally, the first paragraph or two should include general introductory information, enough for the reader to understand what the authors were trying to learn. Then introduce additional specific information (such as “CHIP28 is a member of a family of proteins with unknown specific functions. These proteins are found in mammalian red blood cells and renal tubules where osmosis is a critical process.”), and clearly state the author(s) research question, followed by their hypothesis. (For example, “The author(s) research question was, does the CHIP28 protein contribute to the structure or function of a membrane water channel?” Then, “the author(s) hypothesized that if CHIP28 contributes to water passage through a membrane channel, then….” Often a good template to use when writing a hypothesis statement is “If X then Y.”
3. A summary of the methods should include just enough information to understand what the author(s) are doing but not too many details that don’t really add to the intent of the paper. You are not reconducting the experiment so there is no need to write each in depth step. It’s always important to describe what the authors used as a control. If possible, include what assays they used (such as immunoblot or Western blot in the CHIP28 study), what were the independent variables and what was measured (the dependent variable). How were the data analyzed?
4. The conclusion should clearly state how what the author(s) learned or didn’t learn supported their initial hypothesis, at least in part, and provides additional information that might also play a role. What was (were) the key implication(s) of their results?
5. Try to be precise in terminology and descriiptions. Use scientific terms rather than vernacular.
6. Include all citations you may have used, including the paper itself. In-text citation must be correctly applied. Use APA format.
7. DO NOT include direct quotes. You will be submitting your work into the TurnItIn platform that cross references plagiarism and provides a similarity report. Make sure your similarity report is under 15-20% or I will not view your submission.
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25