GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
Assignment is Week 7.
Review faculty feedback from the Week 3 and Week 5 assignments and add the budget section to finalize the grant proposal. Include the following required content:
1. Introduction: Provide a brief introduction that describes the following:
a. The purpose of the project
b. The importance of doing the project
c. Intended accomplishments and long-term project goals
2. Specific Aims (maximum of 1 paragraph)
a. Describe what is hoped to be accomplished with the project such as increased access or quality of care, etc.
3. Background and Significance (maximum of 2 pages): This section lays out the reason for the proposal. It should make a clear, concise, and well supported statement of the problem. The information provided should be both factual and directly related to the problem addressed by the proposal. The following should be addressed in this section:
a. Define the purpose for developing the grant proposal.
b. Identify the problem and address why this is a problem.
c. Describe the stakeholders, who they are, and how they will benefit.
d. Describe the specific manner through which problem(s) might be solved.
4. Translational Science Model (maximum of 1 paragraph)
a. Identify and briefly describe an appropriate translational science model to guide the project implementation.
5. Setting (maximum of 1 paragraph)
a. Describe the setting to include the type of organization (e.g., hospital, clinic, long-term care facility, etc.).
b. Describe the specific population served by the organization.
c. Describe the ethnic, racial, and cultural diversity of the community.
a. Provide a synthesis of evidence to support the evidence-based intervention for the selected problem. Include 3 current Level I, II, or III peer-reviewed primary research studies and/or systematic reviews.
i. Synthesis of the literature (maximum of 1 paragraph)
Main points/salient themes that emerge from the sources (cited)
ii. Support for evidence-based intervention (maximum of 1 paragraph)
Objective rationale for the intervention based on the literature
iii. Johns Hopkins Individual Evidence Summary Tool
Use the Johns Hopkins Tool to enter the three new articles required for this assignment. Add the three new articles to the tool along with the other articles that were previously entered in other courses.
7. Data Collection Instruments
a. Describe the instruments you intend to use to measure the outcomes of the project.
8. Outcome (Evaluation Plan)
a. Explain the primary outcome for your evidence-based intervention.
b. Explain how the success of the project will be evaluated when it is fully implemented.
9. Data Collection
a. Describe the method or process including how often measurements will be taken.
10. Protection of Participants
a. Examine potential risks to the participants.
a. Explore areas where you may have expenses associated with your grant proposal (specific dollar amounts are not required).
b. Justify the expenses that you will be presenting in your grant proposal.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
• Length: 6 pages
• 1-inch margins
• Double-spaced pages
• 12-point Times New Roman or 11-point Arial font
• Headings and subheadings
• In-text citations
• Title page
• Reference page
• Standard English usage and mechanics
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25