GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
GUIDELINES FOR ASSIGNMENT
• Executive summary
• Table of content
• Body of assignment (questions related to case need to be answered)
• Conclusion / Recommendation if any
• References (in-text + citation) to be used.
what i want are
Part A (Case based)
Case study: – word count 1,500 – 2,500 words
You are the HR Director of AAA insurance company and until now you have taken a traditional
approach to recruitment and selection. However, you have been noticing modern trends around
the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for recruitment and selection and you think there is a lot
of value in adopting this technology.
Your CEO, Mr. Hamdan Mashrqy, is skeptical of modern technology and will need convincing
to adopt AI for recruitment and selection. It should also be noted that Mr Mashrqy doesn’t like
complicated language, and he is more easily persuaded when proposals are written in plain
Write a proposal report in plain English, making the case because AAA should start to invest
in the HireVue AI technology. Use the language of counter-argument and argument to ensure
you are persuasive. Refer to any published evidence to help support your proposal.
Part B (Case based)
Case study: – 10-slide PowerPoint Presentation
You have been assigned as the new HR director to prepare a possible expatriate before they
move from your Headquarters (HQ) in your country (e.g., UAE/Saudi Arabia, Qatar) to the
company subsidiary based in the UK.
Create a 10-slide PowerPoint Presentation to help prepare the expatriate. Use the following
questions to help structure your presentation.
• What cultural similarities and differences (see Hofstede Insights Country Comparison
Tool) are there between the expatriate’s culture and UK culture?
• Based on your own experience of work/studying, do you think Hofstede’s insights are
• Are there are any related real-life examples/case studies that the expatriate can learn
from? If yes, what lessons can be learned?
• What communication knowledge/strategies should the expatriate have when working
alongside their UK colleagues?
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25