GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
Keep in mind that literature on nursing emotional involvement and patient centered care. The practice problems under study is nursing emotional involvement and its effect in patients centered care. The research seeks to answer the question; Does nursing emotional involvement produce favorable outcomes in patient centered care within an acute care setting.
NURS-8114-1-Theoretical and Scientific Foundation of Nursing
Investigating a Critical Practice Question through a Literature Review
Investigating a Critical Question through a Literature Review, is due on day 5 of week 10 (Sunday August 5th, 2022). Attached is the grading rubric and sample assignments to guide in developing the project. Tips for completing the assignment are listed below:
• Describe the practice problem you are addressing.
• Include the critical question guiding your literature search.
• Part 1 of the assignment, Individual Evidence Summary Tool, should be formatted as a Table and include a minimum of 10 scholarly sources of evidence to answer the critical question.
• Part 2 of the assignment, Critical Assessment of the Literature, is a written narrative reflecting a synthesis of the literature resulting from your literature search and analysis.
• The end result is a scholarly paper reflecting a connection between your practice problem, sources of evidence and recommended practice change.
This week you will begin your Module 4 Assignment, which is intended to inform and support your planning for your DNP Project in your program of study.
This Assignment has two parts:
1 A literature review in the Walden Library of research to address the critical practice question that you framed in Week 7,
2. A critical assessment of your search outcomes in which you synthesize the evidence. Both Parts 1 and 2 will be due by 5th of August.
• Analyze your critical practice question from the Week 7 Discussion. Based on feedback from colleagues and your Instructor, revise your question, as necessary, to ensure a clear and relevant focus for your literature search.
• Review the Learning Resources to support your search.
• Access the Individual Evidence Summary Tool Template document from the Learning Resources. This is a fillable PDF document that you will complete with at least 10 scholarly articles relevant to your critical practice question. Scan the template to ensure you understand how to enter information for each article you identify.
• Use the Week 8 Discussion to guide and clarify your search process and to pose any questions related to the template categories, search terms, or others.
Part 1: Literature Review (10+ scholarly articles) (6 pages)
Using the Walden Library as your source, search to select at least 10 scholarly articles that represent current literature (i.e., published within the previous 5 years) with evidence that addresses your critical question and could inform a practice change initiative for quality improvement. Using the Individual Evidence Summary Tool template document, complete all sections for each article.
Part 2: Critical Assessment (7+ pages)
In a paper of at least 7 pages, plus cover page and references page, include the following:
• Write a critical assessment of your search outcomes that synthesizes the evidence from your literature review.
• Demonstrate clear connections between the practice problem that informs your critical question, your appraisal of evidence that addresses the critical question, and resulting clarification on the need for a practice change initiative focusing on quality improvement. Be specific and provide examples.
Reminder: The College of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements (available at https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/templates/general#s-lg-box-20293632). All papers submitted must use this formatting.
Complete Parts 1 and 2 of your Assignment by Day 7 of Week 10.
Next week you will continue your literature search in the Walden Library and begin appraising the evidence in the scholarly resources you are gathering. You should be using the Individual Evidence Summary Tool template to record required information about each resource you select, and to support your analysis and evaluation process.
There is no Discussion this week, to provide maximum time for your literature review. Keep in mind your Module 4 Assignment includes a critical assessment paper, which is also due by Day 7 of Week 10. Be sure to contact your Instructor with questions or concerns regarding this Assignment.
Looking Ahead: Week 10 Discussion
Week 10 includes a Discussion in which you will share preliminary outcomes and analysis from your literature review with colleagues. Your initial post is due by Day 3. Plan your time accordingly in Week 9 to ensure you are prepared for both the Week 10 Discussion and completing your Module 4 Assignment.
1.Dang, D., Dearholt, S. L., Bissett, K., Ascenzi, J., & Walen, M. (Eds.). (2021). Johns Hopkins nursing evidence-based practice: Model and guidelines (4th ed.). Sigma Theta Tau International.
• Chapter 5, “Searching for Evidence” (pp. 99–128)
(Review from Week 4).
2. Application of project management tools and techniques to support nursing intervention research
Author links open overlay panelLynnRewEdD, RN, AHN-BC, FAANStaceyCauvinBAAdemCengizMSNKellyPretoriusPhDKarenJohnsonPhD
3. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/webinars/graduate#s-lg-box-2773873 Webinar Recording: Literature Review and Annotated Bibliography Basics
5. https://access.ovid.com/custom/redirector/index.html?dest=https://go.openathens.net/redirector/waldenu.edu?url=http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&CSC=Y&NEWS=N&PAGE=fulltext&AN=00002800-201209000-00005&LSLINK=80&D=ovft DOI: 10.1097/NUR.0B013E318263D766
Clinical Nurse Specialist
September/October 2012, Volume 26 (5), p 244–249
Copyright © 2012 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Inc.
ISSN: 0887-6274, 1538-9782
Please use this DNP glossary to become familiar with and to review important terms and concepts that you may encounter throughout your DNP program of study.
7 https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/evaluating/sources Evaluating Resources: Primary & Secondary Sources
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25