GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
Part 1: (IT SAYS TO PICK ONE OF 3 ARTICLES BUT I ALREADY PROVIDED YOU WITH THE ARTICLE TO USE)
Pick one of the three posted articles and write a detailed analysis (100-200 words) on their presented article using concepts that you have learned from the textbook. You can get creative with the way you relate the information (theories, hypotheses, studies, etc.) found in your book with the material in the article but, make sure you have at least 2 connections to get full credit.
One of your two connections can be between the book and the supplemental resources, but one must relate the article to the textbook material.
As always, properly cite your work to prevent plagiarism. You can find examples on how to make a proper citation in the link below: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/mla_style/mla_formatting_and_style_guide/mla_in_text_citations_the_basics.html (Links to an external site.)
Part 2:Using bullets or in a separate paragraph, answer one discussion question of your choice in 2-3 sentences. (OPTIONS OF DISCUSSION QUESTIONS DOWN BELOW)
1) Discussion: Amphipods in Intertidal Rocky Shores
Environmental factors impacting the abundance and distribution of amphipods in intertidal rock pools
1. “Very hungry snails are guarding coastal ecosystems against climate change” (Links to an external site.)
2. “EBB and FLOW: Life in the Rocky Intertidal”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVkdJ4z0qCw (Links to an external site.)
3. “Rocky Intertidal Zonation”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHai7iZKCIM (Links to an external site.)
1. The authors point out the role that amphipods play in the intertidal rocky shore
communities. Why are amphipods so crucial to this ecosystem? What role do they play?
2. Do the environment, specifically wave action, directly affect the abundance of
amphipods in intertidal rocky pools? Please explain your reasoning based on the article, and be
specific in what affects amphipods biodiversity.
3. When looking into intertidal rocky shores, the authors would agree that the
ecosystem is quite understudied, especially when it comes to the contributions of the amphipods
within the ecosystem. Because of this, the team’s aim was to evaluate the physical structure of
the rock pools while studying the environmental impacts and overall relationship between
amphipods and the ecosystem. At the end of the study, what did the authors conclude about this
understudied relationship between the amphipod taxa and their habitat? Explain your reasoning.
4. The author stated that for the first time they recorded the presence of Ampithoe valida on rocky
shores of Portugal, what were their findings? What were the several records found about these
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25