GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
Part 1: Project Selection, Stakeholder Identification, and Stakeholder Analysis
For this assignment, select a project from the following list.
• Office relocation
• Enterprise resource planning (or other large-scale information system)
• Automated car wash with multiple self-serve vacuum stations
• Warehouse shopping center
• County courthouse building
• Other: Subject to approval by instructor. Note that the project must be sufficiently stakeholder-intensive to support creation of the assigned plans.
Then for the chosen project, identify, analyze, and rank in importance the project stakeholders into a stakeholder identification and analysis plan. Use the following areas as a guide to your plan.
2. Stakeholder Identification and Analysis,
3. Resource Management Plan and RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed) Chart,
4. Communications Management Plan and Accompanying Table,
5. Stakeholder Management Plan,
6. Resource Acquisition Plan,
7. Team Development Plan,
8. Project Performance Reporting Plan, and
9. Stakeholder Engagement Monitoring and Control Plan.
Submit your stakeholder identification and analysis plan in the form of a minimum one-page document. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
Unit I Case Study
Assess real-world project failure due to poor stakeholder management – Denver, Colorado, International Airport
Search the CSU Online Library and internet to find an example of a project that failed due to poor stakeholder management. (Note: While the reasons for project failure are many, not all failures are linked to stakeholder management deficiencies. Projects with many stakeholders such as highly visible public projects and/or failed product development launches are good examples to begin your search.) Your submission should include the following:
1. Brief summary of project,
2. Explanation of why the project is considered to be a failure,
3. Descriiption of the stakeholder issue linked to the project failure along with your supporting rationale, and
4. Recommendations for what the project team could have done to avoid the problem.
Submit a minimum one-page document, not counting the title page or the reference list. Your submission should include at least one external source.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25