GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
The research paper should focus on US history and the Gulf war.
Anything relating the US and the War. Maybe something about wether or not the US should intervene. I wrote this paper without a US focused Thesis, so I have to redo. The Thesis statement was: “Although Iraq’s economy was heavily dependent on oil, Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait was not justified, because Iraq created false accusations, dismissed multiple opportunities to prevent war, committed numerous war crimes and caused enormous environmental damages.” Something very similar but US focused. See Attached for old paper, topic sentences and other details.
Your research paper will be assessed on the following:
Introduction & Thesis Statement
• Introduces topic and states main ideas while moving from general to specific knowledge
• Has an arguable/ clear claim (thesis) statement as the last sentence of the introductory segment. The text is focused on proving the thesis.
Organization of Major Point Paragraphs & Evidence
• Clear incorporation of topic sentences and main ideas. Each body paragraph incorporates sufficient quotes and/or paraphrased references.
• Supporting details prove the thesis and are historically accurate
• Information reveals the use of a variety of reliable sources
• The text shows insightful understanding of the topic/text. The text uses valid and persuasive reasoning to connect evidence with the thesis.
• Debatable question is answered through clear, well supported body paragraphs
• Demonstrates critical thinking and use of strong reasoning to support your argument
• When appropriate, acknowledgement of the Counterargument is present and rebuttal is also included.
• Modern connection ideas are discussed in a historically accurate and complete manner.
• The thesis is restated but it is not repetitive.
• The main ideas of text are summarized in a sufficient manner.
• No use of first person present (I, me, we, us, our, my).
• No use of contractions (ex. “Isn’t” must be written as “is not”).
• Verb tense is consistent throughout the essay. Write in active voice.
• The paper is written in an engaging, formal, and objective tone with cohesive transitions with limited to no grammar/spelling or sentence structure errors.
• This essay is of sufficient length.
Sources/ Citations/ Works Cited
• Your paper must include citations from tertiary sources (specialized reference), secondary sources, and primary sources. Secondary and primary sources will come from newspapers, magazines, books, web sites, and multi-media sources. You should have at least 7 sources for your paper.
• Works Cited properly formatted in MLA Style
• All required types of sources are used.
• Proper use of parenthetical citations in MLA format
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25