GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
SCHOOL OF NURSING AND ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONS
NURS 442 Nursing and Aggregate Based Care
Aggregate/Public Health Problem Scholarly Paper
The paper will be submitted through Turnitin before due date
Inclusion Criteria for this paper:
1. Introduce the public health topic (Osteoporosis Prevention in the Community) and why it is a problem in the community in an Abstract.
2. State four objectives of the paper.
3. Complete a needs assessment.
4. Analyze the Social Determinants of Health that impact the issue and real or potential associated disparities.
5. Select the cultural assessment parameters that should be included in the interventions associated with the issue.
6. Compare and contrast the impact of each of the principles guiding community health nursing. Include an example of each principle.
7. Analyze local, state, federal or international agencies and their role in the issue. Evaluate specific agency legislation that impacts the issue
8. Identify the community health nurse’s role in health policies that impact the issue.
9. Assess how the Healthy People 2030 Leading Health Indicators impact the issue.
10. Analyze the impact of the core functions of public health on the issue.
11. Compare and contrast the impact of the issue in diverse practice settings.
12. Assess ANA Standards of Care that impact the issue.
13. Assess the impact of a pandemic (COVID) on the problem using epidemiological principles.
14. Select the associated National Patient Safety Goals and how they impact the issue.
15. Compare and contrast two community health theories that promote resolution of the issue.
16. Create a community education plan associated with the issue. Include a learning theory, style, and domain.
Implement three nursing interventions, utilizing primary, secondary, and tertiary levels of prevention. Support the rationale and the method of evaluation for each level of prevention.
Identify each of the Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN)competencies associated with the issue and the rationale for inclusion. Include community-based participatory research (CBPR).
17. Compare the impact of the issue in the United States with the global impact.
18. Analyze impact of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) on the issue.
19. Analyze how the issue impacts the Global Burden Of Disease.
20. Identify how technology and community partnerships impact continuity of care associated with the issue.
21. Write a conclusion that includes important points of the healthcare problem and paper.
23. Cite a minimum of 12 peer reviewed journal articles, not greater than five years old. Papers without this requirement will not be accepted and will receive a zero
24. All references must be current within five years and must be scholarly peer reviewed articles. (2017-2021)
25.Complete Peer Review Process prior to submission. Identify Peer Reviewer and date reviewed.
26. Submit the paper in Times New Roman 12 font, APA 7th Edition format. grammar,
27 References must be in APA format, not just internet links to journal articles. DOI must be provided. 0.5-point deduction for each incorrect citation.
28. Submit paper through Turnitin. Originality report must be below 15%. Papers above 15 % originality report pages will not be accepted and will receive a zero.
29. Maximum page limit :15 pages not including Title page, Abstract, and References.
30. Complete the APA checklist prior to submission.
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25