GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
The purpose of this assignment is to provide learners a basic understanding for identifying a database project proposal for collecting data and for designing and developing a small database that can be used to compile and report clinical data related to either quality measures or pharmaceutical products and utilization.
There are three parts to the database project proposal. The initial step involves identifying an idea for a database and describing its purpose. The second part allows you to design the database components. The third part requires you to present the database proposal to stakeholders. Feedback from the instructor at every stage will help you make improvements in the database project.
To complete Part 1 of the Database Project Proposal assignment, create a 500-750-word proposal outlining the following elements:
1. Statement of the project problem and definition of terms.
2. Identify database users (personnel/credentials): Who are they? What are their competencies and background?
3. Discuss the types of data that users will collect for the proposed database and describe at least three reports that will be generated for analysis. Explain their use and who will use the reports?
4. Describe the project goals and clear measurable objectives for the database. Identify the steps you will take to meet the goals and objectives.
5. Forecast any potential problems or barriers to meeting the project goals and objectives. Are there any specific assumptions that need to be made?
6. Conclude with the value of the project with emphasis on feasibility and the benefit of the expected results.
Cite resources using APA7, use sources no older than 5 years
idea for database proposal is covid-19 testing of employees/staff of hospital and patients in the hospital. Currently our hospital provides 2 types of tests for Covid-19, 1) a rapid antigen test (Binax) and 2) Covid PCR. Employees are required to be vaccinated, those who are not vaccinated must do weekly covid-19 testing by employee health using the Binax (rapid testing) and if they are positive there are sent to the ED to be tested for Covid PCR. This database can be helpful for the different managers of the units so they know how many of their staff are covid +, also for logistics so they know how many test kits to order. this report can also help with generating report to give to CDC etc.
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25