GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
This can be completely made up people.
For this project the first thing you will be doing is 6-7 interviews of people who live in Hayward.
For one of the interviews, you can actually interview your own family if you live in Hayward. The person you interview has to be someone who actually is dealing with the rent or the mortgage. In other words let’s say you have an 18-year-old friend who lives in Hayward–that’s not the person to talk to. Instead you want to talk to their PARENT who knows more about the answers to the questions you will be asking.
You can only interview 2 people who are under the age of 25. You can only interview a maximum of 2 people from the same house. Once you have done the interviews and uploaded them into the Google forms, then you’ll be ready to do the WRITING part of this project.
Each paragraph will talk about a trend/concept that you see in the answers that you got from the different interviews. The paragraphs will need to have quotations. Of course the quotations will mostly come from the interviews that you have done, but you can also quote from the movies that we watched from the earlier assignment # 1 or from other outside sources.
We are making it mandatory that you include some outside quotes in your essay. The goal should be about a minimum of six or so outside quotes brought into the essay. These quotes can come from your movies that we watched and also from any of your own outside research.
For the final version of the essay we are looking at about 10 to 12 body paragraphs.
We are also asking you to do a 3 paragraph introduction. I will be making a movie about how to do that. In addition, here is a link to how to do that. First please ask the interviewee these Demographic questions
Where does interviewee live— their cross street
Interviewee’s first name
How long have you lived in Hayward?
What is your living situation? Apartment… Duplex… Single-family home…Homeless… Other
How many people including you are in your living situation?
How many different families are in your living situation?
Next please ask these 13 questions. (the questions in Bold are the new questions… you will need to contact the earlier interviewees to ask them these new questions.
1. What are three words you would use to describe your current living situation ? Please talk about why you chose each word.
2. On a scale of 1-5 (1 being not important and 5 being very important), rank how important each of these assets in Hayward are to you:
Downtown / B street (1-5)
3. . How much do you worry about being evicted or losing your living situation? Do you think your housing costs too much? Why or why not?
4. What is your experience with individuals facing homelessness in Hayward?
5. Talk in detail about your relationship with your neighbors.
6. . When it comes to housing, have you ever felt discriminated against or treated unfairly based on your ethnicity?
7. Do you notice areas in Hayward where there is more segregation? Or more people living in poverty than in other areas? If so, which areas? What do you notice about these higher poverty areas?
8 . Please describe some good memories you have of where you live?
9. . What would you change about your living situation and why? What is preventing you from making these changes? What support would you need to make those changes?
10. What environmental or pollution issues do you face where you live? What is preventing you from solving these issues? What support do you need to change these issues?
11. When it comes to high quality jobs, is Hayward a place you would look? Why or why not?
12. What song encapsulates living in Hayward? Why?
13. What is your biggest hope or dream when it comes to your living situation? What’s preventing you from achieving your hope or dream? What support would you need to make it happen?
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25