GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
You will be asked to write a 300-word Integrative abstract that synthesizes the NEW article you were assigned for your Timed QALMRI with the corresponding assigned articles from WEEK 7. You should identify the key questions, findings and implications of the New article with the assigned Week 7 readings:
There are 4 articles to integrate for the Week 7 abstract:(these are the corresponding assigned articles) The NEW ARTICLE is attached to this email)
1) Dunham, Y., Baron, A. S., & Carey, S. (2011). Consequences of ‘minimal’ group affiliations in children. Child Development, 82(3), 793-811. Links to an external site.
– this is an empirical article, so be sure to describe important methodological details (eg. participants, main results etc)
2) Buttelmann, D., & Böhm, R. (2014). The ontogeny of the motivation that underlies in-group bias. Psychological Science, 25(4), 921-927.Links to an external site.
-this is an empirical article, so be sure to describe important methodological details (eg. participants, main results etc)
3) The New Empirical Article assigned for your TIMED QALMRI
4) Meltzoff, A. N. (2007). ‘Like me’: A foundation for social cognition. Developmental Science, 10(1), 126-134.Links to an external site.
** NOTE this is a Review paper, so you do NOT have to mention specific methodological details. However, this review will help you make connections between the 3 empirical articles listed above, so it must be included in the abstract in some capacity. For example, when reading this review, think about how infants’ preferences and behaviors towards individuals that are similar to them may contribute to the development and formation of in-group biases.
Examples and general rubric guideline can be found under Additional Resources for Course Assessments –> click on Resources for Abstract Assignments
–> you must use APA 6th edition for in text citations
This assignment will be graded on a 10-point scale and is worth 12% of your final course grade.
The new article is attached to this email.
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25